8. Zootopia and Batman Begins
A new format finds me discussing rough drafts of articles and analyses coming out this week. On deck: Zooptopia and Batman Begins.
7. Making Things Uncomfortable for Your Main Character
Main Characters don’t grow on their own—they need someone to come along who sees the world in a completely different light. They need an Influence Character.
6. How to End Writer's Block Forever
Our article on how to end writer’s block forever, and our deep thematic analysis of Brooklyn.
4. Finding Your True Self Through Writing
Playground exercises for writers and our analysis of Creed.
3. The Power of the Playgrounds
An introduction to a powerful creativity tool for writers—the Playground Exercises.