Finally posted the storyform for the Black Mirror: USS Callister episode.
Biggest takeaways from this analysis:
- Nanette's Steadfast Character Arc is to double-down on an Element of Proaction (being forceful towards something)
- Walton & The Crew's challenge to that forceful initiative is an Element of Reaction (constantly waiting and reacting to Daly's moods)
- The Sci-Fi Drama Genre positions the Overall Story Throughline conflict in Universe, and the Main Character Throughline in Physics
- The seriousness of the Subject Matter (MeToo in space) naturally calls for a Stop dynamic (both OS and MC in the external headspace)
- Walton's Changed Character Arc moves him from Acceptance to Non-acceptance. The crew follows suit as a secondary Influence Character perspective