In this episode, we wrap up our exploration of the Audience Appreciations found in Dramatica by discovering the true nature of the purpose of narrative. This is a big one you won't want to miss.
Also, our first caller!
Show Notes and Links
- Thoughts on Story Structure Our daily blog postings on story structure & story analysis
- Seth Godin's Blog Seth Godin's super inspirational daily blog
- Tim Ferris' Four Hour Work Week Blog Tim Ferris' blog (also super inspirational)
- Dramatica Users Group meeting the official monthly Dramatica Users Group meeting
- The Influence Character: The Path Not Taken a fascinating look at the relationship between the Influence and Main Character
- Paul Guliano on the Sequence Method - nice long video presentation on this popular sequencing method
- The Plot Sequence Report Dramatica's ultra-secret super weapon for understanding the structure of story from within your story!
- The Dramatica Mentorship Program Our flagship educational service
- Predicting Who Will Listen to Your Story our in-depth investigation into the Audience Appreciation of Reach
- How to Tell if You Main Character Faces Overwhelming or Surmountable Odds our in-depth investigation into the Audience Appreciation of Essence
- The Refusal of the Call: The Resistance or Flow Through a Narrative our in-depth investigation into the Audience Appreciation of Tendency
- Story Nature the Dramatica definition of Story Nature
- The Actual and Apparent Nature of Story Last year's article on Story Nature
- Main Character Resolve The story concept of Main Character Resolve: Changed or Steadfast?
- The Story Outcome The story concept of Story Outcome: Success or Failure?
- Meaningful Endings - a series of articles on how to create meaningful endings in your stories
- Dramatica and the Sequence Method our first look at how Dramatica matches up with the ever-popular sequence method
- The Veil Between Author and Audience if you read one article on story structure this year, this would be the one. The key to understanding everything
Narrative First theme by Alex Hull. Hear more on his Soundcloud, Operation Solace