Wrapping up the month long discussion on this superhero epic, I explain the purpose of an Influence Character perspective within the context of a complete story. I also dive into an extensive analysis of The LEGO Batman Movie. This latest animated feature parodies both Batman and story structure. If you ever wanted an introductory film to gleam Dramatica's concepts, this would be the one.
The Dramatica Mentorship Program - my premier service designed to give you the tools and techniques for applying Dramatica's powerful concepts to your stories.
Show Notes & Links
- The From Logline to Treatment E-Mail Course. Enroll for a free introduction to the magic of Dramatica.
- The LEGO Batman Movie analysis
- Preparing to Write a Complete Story a series of articles on defining the inequity at the heart of your story
- Identifying the Influence Character of a Complete Story the Influence Character is a perspective, not a character
- My analysis of Doubt and my analysis of Moonlight both redacted for more accuracy
- Dramatica's Storymind concept
- Melanie's Storymind Site - everything you ever wanted to know about Mental Relativity and Dramatica
Narrative First theme by Alex Hull. Hear more on his Soundcloud, Operation Solace