In this episode, we take a look at Quantum Theory and how it helps to explain how an Author projects a story into existence. You'll want to put on your thinking caps for this one as we transform the endless speculation and infinite possibilities of storytelling into a singular instance based on the Author's measured and deliberate observation. Finishing a story requires an Author to write with purpose.
Deliberate Storytelling is a practice whereby the Author creates with intent and purpose. Collaborate with a story expert today and start down the path towards finally writing and finishing your story.
Show Notes & Links
- Dramatica analysis of The Imitation Game Jon Gentry's insightful and comprehensive analysis of this moving film
- Meaningful Endings a collection of videos explaining the four different kinds of endings for a complete narrative
- Deliberate Storytelling an opportunity to work with me to help write and finish your story
- My analysis of Paterson and a look at writing a story from a holistic point-of-view
- The Throughlines of Paterson visual representation of the different perspectives of conflict found in this film
- Your Story is Schrödinger's Cat this week's article on Quantum Theory, the Uncertainty Principle, and the Observer's Paradox--all understandings to help you move past writer's block
Narrative First theme by Alex Hull. Hear more on his Soundcloud, Operation Solace