If it sounds like this episode was recorded before Thanksgiving, that’s because it was. Facilitating the initial release of the Narrative First Atomizer consumed most of my waking days and nights these past two months—but the show must go on.
If nothing else, I️ can’t let The Red Lake go unspoken. Follow along as I️ craft a fully realized narrative framework in less than 20 minutes. Seriously. What started out as a completely random narrative based on the story structure of Aliens and Blade Runner: 2049 became an interesting clash between dwarves and halflings high in the mountains above a dark and crimson red lake.
In addition, I️ answer listener email regarding the difference between Doing and Obtaining and its application towards The Dark Knight. And I️ cover unusual storyforms.
Deliberate Storytelling is a practice whereby the Author creates with intent and purpose. Collaborate with a story expert today and start down the path towards finally writing and finishing your story.
Show Notes & Links
- Grammar.ly a must-have SaaS for writers everywhere
- The Narrative First Atomizer also a must-have SaaS for writers everywhere
- iA Writer the only way to write on iOS. The most recent update delivers a gorgeous new font (they only let you choose between two)
- How Grammarly Quietly Grew Its Way to 6.9 Million Daily Users in 9 Years
- Quip the very best way to collaborate on the Internet
- Breaking Away in the Atomizer get to know this great film at a molecular level
- A Bronx Tale in the Atomizer see for yourself how C’s Issue of Enlightenment collides with Sonny’s issue of Thought
- The Quip document of The Red Lake the foundation for the story invented during this episode
Narrative First theme by Alex Hull. Hear more on his Soundcloud, Operation Solace