This episode explores the connection between a high score on Rotten Tomatoes, nominations and recognition for great writing, and a complete Dramatica storyform. More than correlation, a solid storyform guarantees favorable critical response.
In addition, I relate my experience of being to predict the specific structural items of Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri while watching the film for the first time. Again, another instance of a film recognized for its great writing with a solid and appreciable Dramatica storyform.
You can read the entire transcription of this episode here.
Deliberate Storytelling is a practice whereby the Author creates with intent and purpose. Collaborate with a story expert today and start down the path towards finally writing and finishing your story.
Show Notes & Links
- Dunkirk an analysis and the message behind unintentional propaganda
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri storyform
- Coco storyform
- The Shape of Water storyform
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel in-depth Dramatica analysis
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri in-depth Dramatica analysis
- The Shape of Water in-depth Dramatica analysis of this year's Best Picture
Narrative First theme by Alex Hull. Hear more on his Soundcloud, Operation Solace.